Barska telescope, a spotter SV 20-60x60 with a rotating eyepiece, Black
With a telescope from Barska, with a magnification of 20x - 60x and an objective lens of 60 mm, which is ideal for every day use.
The Barska telescope, a spotter SV 20-60x60 with a rotating lens can be a telescope for day to day use. The telescope has a long eye relief with a foldable eye cup. Due to the built in angled rotating eyepiece allows you to always find the best way to get the object in the best possible way to view it. The telescope has a shock-absorbing rubber armor which is shock resistant. Also, the lens hood, which confirmed a lens hood is an added value for the instrument.
Below you will find the technical specifications for Barska telescope, a spotter SV 20-60x60 with a rotating viewfinder - Black:
- Magnification of 20x - 60x
- Lens, 60 mm. dakprisma (BAK-4)
- Close focus to 5 ft
- A high variable magnification
- Fully-coated optics
- The long eye relief with foldable eyecups
- Shock-absorbing rubber protection for
- Rotating built-in-angle eyepiece
- Lens hood with lens cover
- Oogrelief 25 mm) @ 20x
- The Exit pupil is 3.0 mm at 20x, 1.0 mm (for 60 x
- Field of view 42 m @ 1000 m (20x) - a 14-m @ 1,000 m (60)
- Diopter the right eye
- Includes tripod and soft carrying case
- Angled eyepiece system
- 1115 grams
- 61 cm
The Barska telescope, a spotter SV 20-60x60 with a rotating eyepiece includes tripod and carrying case.
The SV stands for Super Value, this blend is a perfect combination of performance and affordability. The telescope has excellent optical performance and exceptional quality.