On Day 6 we were already quite high in Sweden. Besides the fact that we knew it would be difficult to reach the North Cape without all hassle we still had the hope to do that. But then it turned out that the upper part of Sweden was red for Norway. And because of all the rules and tests you'd have to do at the border with the kids, we decided not to do this anyway. Otherwise we would have had to wait a long time at the border and testing with the children is not always fun. So I decided to go up in Sweden. And that certainly wasn't a punishment.
Finally it was time, we were next to go on holiday. Many things were still uncertain until the last minute because of all the regulations around corona, but we had made the decision. We're going to Scandinavia this year!