SirJoseph Bivouac sack, F1 - ultra-light-hanging - 2 person, Red
One-light hanging bivakzak of SirJoseph for when you're truly, with a minimum weight on the path to go on, but want to ensure that you are dry, you can sleep in.
The SirJoseph Bivouac sack, F1 - ultra-light-hanging - 2 person, Red, is an ultra light, hang-bivakzak / tent for 1 or 2 people who have made very useful outside of a Combined Dry for one month. The Tent bag, and can be used for bivakken in the mountains, but also and especially during tours, and backcountry tours, which is the traditional way to big.
The Tent bag of F1 and is made of a Combined Dry-Light, 100, this outer shell has been specially designed to work with down and synthetic filled products and sleeping bags. It is an efficient membrane will prevent moisture from the outside of the insulation, and run at the same time, water from the product. The ripstop structure, it is wear-resistant, and protect against tearing. Due to the absolute windprofiel, there is no thermal leakage from this product is made with the Combined Dry-Light-5 ° c warmer than a product made from normal materials.
Below you will find the specifications of the SirJoseph Bivouac sack F1:
- Hot-taped seams
- Floor with a POLYURETHANE finish, and waterdrukvastheid 10,000 mm H2O
- They are the entry bivakzak with waterproof zipper closure covered by a flap
- Loops, to the tent to hang out
- Opening with a zipper closure on the back side of the tabernacle, for the implementation of the string
- 2 Adjustable air vents on the sides
- Designed to accommodate 2 people up to 195 cm, sleeping-bags
- Excel is a Dry, Light to 100 (the material), the upper membrane has a resistance of 10,000 mm H2O, and the
breathability of about 18,000 g / m2 / 24 hrs, 49 g/ m2), wind-proofing of 100% DWR
- Carrying case has a diameter of 32 cm x 12 cm)
- Designed for individuals up to 195 cm + bag
- Dimensions 200 cm in length, width 100 cm, height 145 cm)
- 1196 grams (inc. vat). storage bag)
- 100% nylon, PU lamination
The material used for the Excel, a Dry, Light 100 is a lightweight, three-layer exterior surface that is used for the waterproof jackets and the bivakzakken. It is efficient, non-porous PEBA membrane will prevent moisture from the outside of the insulation, and run at the same time, water from the product. The DWR finish improves water-resistant, and mini ripstop texture, it is very wear-resistant, and protect against tearing.
Is a minimalist tent for 2 persons, SirJoseph if you are really lightweight, have to or want to travel.